|Image Source : www.Chand-Law.com|
Experiencing a job loss is a situation that does not want to be experienced by anyone. However, as a worker we can not avoid this difficult situations which being experienced by companies that impact to our work, such as changes in management or reduction of the workforce. Piss Off? Angry? Confused because there is no income anymore?
Beyond the loss of income, losing a job also comes with other major losses, some of which may be even more difficult to face:
- Loss of your professional identity
- Loss of self-esteem and self-confidence
- Loss of your daily routine
- Loss of purposeful activity
- Loss of your work-based social network
- Loss of your sense of security
It is a natural sign to experience the pain or depression after losing a job. But, fear, anger and panic after this incident will make you more and more difficult to think clearly. Dare you fight the negative feelings and rose again to face it in the future?